So far, you have no items in your cart.
Paragon Pearl 56 Bullseye Edition, 1P 240V/67A
NOTE: Due to freight shipping limitations, this item can’t be processed thru our online store. To order, contact us at 888-220-3002 or email@example.com.
The largest kiln we offer, entirely custom designed for us by Paragon Kilns. An optional extruded ceramic shelf is available. (Shelf ships with the kiln. Sold only at the time of kiln purchase.)
Bullseye Edition Features:
• Hinged, clamshell-style opening with hydraulic lift helpers and rope-gasket seal.
• Elements in the top, bottom, and sides for uniform heating.
• Separate top and bottom zone control.
• Mercury relays.
• 3 in thick fiber top.
• 12-key Sentry 2.0 digital controller.
• Welded 2 in tube-steel frame with bottom storage shelf.
• Casters and leveling feet.
• Wooden handle.
• 2 lid vents and 2 front-view ports / vents.
• Optional shelf kit. (Ships with the kiln only. Not shipped as a separate item.)
Interior: 15 x 30 x 56 in (38 x 76 x 142 cm)
Exterior: 48 x 48 x 76 in (122 x 122 x 193 cm)
Height with Top Open: 66 in (168 cm)
Electrical Requirements: 240 V / 67 A; 208 V / 77 A—single phase. Available in 3 phase.
Power Consumption: 16 kW
Plug: Direct Wire
Shipping Weight: 1,270 lb (576 kg)
Shipping dimensions: 89 x 52 x 59 in (226 x 132 x 150 cm)
Shipping Method: This kiln ships via truck.
New kiln? See our FREE video Bringing Home Your New Kiln for information on tools, furniture, kiln placement, and how to prepare for your first firing.
Which molds will fit inside the Paragon Pearl 56 Kiln? We've taken the guesswork out of choosing the right-size mold for your kiln. Click here to browse the selection of molds you can fire in the Paragon Pearl 56 Kiln.